BYOD - How to setup your own device to work at school
- It is easier if you have already logged in once to your school Google account at least once to make sure it works before you do the following on your own device. Your teacher may get you to do this on a school owned chromebook.
- On your own BYOD device join the BYOD wifi network
- Open your Google Chrome browser - you should get a Linewize login page which is https://cloud.syd-1.linewize.net/login
- Enter your school google account details
- Now go and install these two plugins in Chrome:
- You should now be able to use the internet via your chrome browser at school.
Remember to stay focused on your work: ICT FOR LEARNING
Mr Mack's favourite website Futurism.com
Code to save is TM184
Plan It Green - City Building Game
Mr Mack's WWI Presentations
Links to other beginner resources: https://blog.vodien.com/beginners-resources-to-learn-programming-languages/#.W06T_dL7RPY (thanks Adam for sharing!)
Here are some other great coding resources that are a little more advanced.